If you’re thinking about starting a business, you won’t want to miss Build Basics, an eight-week business and project planning class offered by Build Institute for aspiring and established entrepreneurs. Registration is now open!
This class, which will begin in April, is taught by local experts with a variety of backgrounds who share their real world expertise and insight about starting a business, from licensing to financial literacy, market research to cash flow.
The session topics include:
- <li>Money management & life skills</li>
- <li>Legal structures, licensing & personal budget</li>
- <li>Personal credit, start-up costs & overhead</li>
- <li>Sales unit & breakeven point</li>
- <li>Sales and profit goals & cash flow</li>
- <li>Target markets, market research & mission</li>
- <li>Research, competition, pricing & goals</li>
- <li>Financing sources & loan process</li>
When you finish, you’ll have a business plan, a cohort of fellow entrepreneurs and the knowledge to take your business to the next level.
Build Institute classes always fill up quickly but spaces will be held for NEIdeas applicants, who will receive a discounted rate.
To register, visit: http://buildinstitute.org/class-registration/.
Acceptance is on a first-come first-serve basis; you are successfully registered only when you receive the acceptance email from Build and pay your non-refundable $50 deposit. Please read the steps and class descriptions to ensure you register properly.